Thursday, June 28, 2012

iPad Apps- My Favorites

I love all of the apps that are available and have maxed out on how many apps I can have. Now that I have had my iPad for over a year I have been able to narrow it down to a few of my favorites. I have also found that I like to have 3 pages that the kids can choose from. The rest are used for storing and organizing my apps. Below you will find the three pages of apps that my first graders were using independently by the end of 1st grade. I started with easier apps and slowly changed them to make them progressively more challenging. I am currently working on changing the kids iPad pages back to the easier apps. I will post those apps when I am done. I also included a list of my favorite apps. The price listed is what I paid and may have since changed. :)


Math Page

Word Work Page

Writing Page 

2 comments:

  1. Extraordinary work you folks are doing with this webpage.

    awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your content is shows potential, m gona add this to my bookmarks.
    voip

    ReplyDelete